About half of the world’s population use email according to a study by Statista. That’s about one in every two individuals around the globe and that’s billions of people that could be reached with email marketing.
A working email marketing service ensures that you do not miss out on returning website visitors. This is vital for eCommerce, blogs, online stores, and every other business – startups or large firms.
Email marketing is a great way to build trust with customers, expand your loyal customer base, increase sales, and also create wider brand recognition.
As with every tool, it might be difficult to know which email marketing service is best for your business. Do not fret, I will ease the burden with these seven of the best email marketing services you need to know about.
Without further ado, join me!
SendInBlue is an email and SMS marketing service that offers a fully automated marketing solution to grow your business. It leads in providing services for startups and established businesses. It is the best at growing your list especially if you are just setting up your venture. They offer tools that help you grow your list and business which include:
- Drag and drop: You can drag and drop content into your editor to create an impressive campaign.
- Sign-up forms: You can get information from users with forms on your website.
- SMS marketing: You can utilize this option to gain more leads.
- Landing pages: You don’t have to worry about web pages to collect leads for your business, SendInBlue got you covered.
- Automations: You have access to autoresponders, abandoned cart messages ad coupons in emails.
- Chat features: This allows you to interact with visitors in real-time.
- Facebook ads: You can gain more leads using the social media ads option.
- Retargeted ads: You can target customers based on the customer’s previous actions.
- A/B testing and Heat mapping to know your email performance.
- WordPress plugin: This is a useful feature that allows you to manage your account from the WordPress dashboard.
- Integrations: It is possible to integrate with Salesforce, Shopify, and Intercom.
You also get a CRM solution that comes with the package.
- Free: Up to 300 emails per day, SMS marketing, chat, unlimited contact, and access to the email template library.
- Lite $25/month: 100k emails, A/B testing, and No watermark.
- Premium $65/month: 1million email, marketing automation, telephone support, landing pages, and ads
- Enterprise: Negotiable and customizable.
This is great email marketing for users that have a lot of subscribers but you do not need to contact them all at the same time. It is also great for you if you send a few emails per day to many subscribers. SendinBlue is arguably the best email marketing services with SMS marketing for growth and engagement.
AWeber is one of the oldest and most popular email marketing tools for small and medium scale businesses. This email marketing service is best when it comes to email testing across several devices. This is made possible through its plethora of integrations which cuts across most eCommerce platforms.
What you get:
- Email testing across devices
- Drag and drop email builder
- Marketing strategy through the newsletter signup form.
- Boosts productivity through integrations with platforms like Shopify, WooCommerce, and CRMs e.g. Salesforce.
- 24/7 help and support via dedicated email, over the phone, or live chat.
- Offers a list management and segmentation option.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Mobile user-friendly.
- Limited free plan for up to 3000 emails for 500 subscribers.
- $19 per month 0 – 500 Subscribers
- $29 per month 501 – 2,500 Subscribers
- $49 per month 2,501 – 5,000 Subscribers
- $69 per month 5,001 – 10,000 Subscribers
- $149 per month 10,001 – 25,000 Subscribers
You can also opt for quarterly or annual payments to save you some money. Awever is the best tool for A/B testing and email marketing services for a smaller list. AWeber is great at optimizing your content to reach your subscribers. This makes them one of the few marketing services with a very high deliverability rate.
If you have an online business, especially selling stuff online, OmniSend is the best for you. OmniSend is capable of pulling products from your online store and composing a great email to send to your list. It doesn’t end there, OmniSend can send in opt-in forms alongside the auto-generated emails to help you grow your list.
What you get:
- Free plan that is efficient and a flexible paid plan
- Automation of report
- A/B test campaigns
- Great for eCommerce business as integrations allow you to pull products to send in emails.
- Allows for scratch cards, promo codes, and discount codes.
- Send reminders to customers about abandoned carts and pending orders.
- Cross-channel sales tracking.
- Enterprise solutions for big organizations.
The payment plan is flexible and mostly dependent on your number of subscribers. Take 500 hundred subscribers as a case study, the plan would look similar to these:
- Free plan: OmniSend branded email campaigns costs $0 for 15,000 emails monthly plus reports, signup forms, popups, and boxes.
- Standard plan: Costs $16 for 15,000 emails monthly. Same features as free plan plus SMS campaigns and automation, round-the-clock email and chat support, and audience segmentation.
- Pro Plan: costs $99 for 15,000 emails monthly. All standard plan features plus $80 SMS credit monthly, advance reporting, web push notification, google customer match, Facebook customer audiences; and priority support
- Enterprise plan: Custom pricing, all features activated plus free SMS monthly credits, custom IP address, email migration, deliverability support, and dedicated account manager.
The price would increase as the number of subscribers increase. The standard plan is quite okay for most businesses to get a good deal out of OmniSend. This is the best choice for eCommerce businesses.
This is a great email marketing service for bloggers and small business owners that need superb deliverability. It is good at automating emails for your eCommerce store.
What you get:
- A lot of templates you can work with to spice up your email marketing.
- Drag and drop contents block editor.
- A/B testing: It supports cross-device email testing.
- It allows advanced segmentation and behavioral targeting
- Allows for automation. This includes emails for abandoned carts, product recommendations, and welcome campaigns.
- Integration with eCommerce such as Shopify, Salesforce, and Eventbrite.
- Social media ads and post support.
- Performance tracking through reporting and google analytics integrations.
- Multi-step workflows that let you create multifaceted onboarding series.
- Promotion of special offers on your landing page.
- Free plan: You get up to 10,000 emails per month for up to 2,000 subscriber
- Paid plan starting from $9.99 per month. You get unlimited emails to 500 subscribers.
- Pay as you go plan: This is a flexible subscription that allows Mailchimp to charge based on your usage
Mailchimp offers great email marketing services for publishers and eCommerce businesses.
Just from your dashboard, you can create a landing page for promotions, set up surveys and pop-ups. The simplicity of this email marketing service made it rank as one of the best. It also offers heat map testing which makes it perfect for startups, small, and medium-sized businesses.
What you get:
- Straightforward user interface
- Easily create newsletters, surveys, and popups.
- Make mobile-optimized emails easily and for free.
- Chose from numerous templates available for a blog, business, and eCommerce.
- Drag and drop function.
- API for developers built on HTTP and REST
- The premium plan offers email and live chat support
- You can manage your back-end using HTML editor
- Newsletter sign-up forms to boost your marketing effort.
- Tons of integration available, such as WordPress.
- A/B split testing and heat map analysis.
- Email open rate by location
- Free plan: up to 12,000 emails to 1000 subscribers a month
- $15 per month: up to 2500 subscribers
- $30 per month: 2,501 – 5,000 subscribers
- $50 per month: 5,001 – 10,000 subscribers
- $75 per month: 10,001 – 15,000 subscribers
- $100 per month: 15,001 – 20,000 subscribers
- $120 per month: 20,001 – 25,000 subscribers
- $140 per month: 25,001 – 30,000 subscribers
The list continues with an average of $30 increment for every 10,000 subscribers. The subscription becomes relatively cheaper if you opt for an annual subscription rather than the monthly subscription.
This email marketing service is great for beginners as the UI is easy to understand and the functionality is not difficult to use. It is also great for startups as the free plan is sufficient if you are just starting. It has the simplest email marketing service and tracking campaigns.
One of the tough decisions for me as a newbie (as well as many others) is selecting the suitable email service for my new business a few years ago. With some help from my friends, I was able to locate Constant contact, the easiest email builder. I can (and will) recommend Constant Contact for anyone new to email marketing anytime.
It is great for beginners because you can find your way around the dashboard with little or no help at all. You do not need to know any coding language to create emails. Additionally, the well-built templates are easy to use and are already optimized for mobiles.
What you get:
- Easy to navigate and use.
- Drag and drop editor.
- Possession of modern features to create an effective marking campaign.
- Event invitations, personalized demographic data, polls, surveys, and coupons.
- Unlimited emails, dynamic content, automated behavioral campaigns.
- Form builders to capture data to boost your leads.
- Option to automatically resend emails to non-openers.
- A/B testing tool.
- List segmentation for targeted emails, personalized emails, and mobile-optimized emails.
- Social media integration, social media insights and ads.
- It includes web hosting for beginners that don’t have a website yet.
- Phone and live chat customer support.
Price: There are two main plans you can opt for when using constant contact. There are different prices for the different range of subscribers you have. Here is an overview
- $20 per month for up to 500 subscribers
- $45 per month for up to 2500 subscribers
- $65 per month for up to 5000 subscribers
- $90 per month for up to 10,000 subscribers
- Once you have more than 10,000 subscribers, you are automatically upgraded to Email plus.
- $45 per month for up to 500 subscribers
- $70 per month for up to 2500 subscribers
- $95 per month for up to 5000 subscribers
- $125 per month for up to 10,000 subscribers
- The subscription continues up to 50,000 subscribers.
While email only offers you the basic functions, email plus offers you full access to all the functions of constant contact. It also allows you to get the most out of your email campaigns. It is the most beginner-friendly email marketing service.
Moosend is the best AI-optimized email marketing service geared at eCommerce. It uses machine learning to target customers based on the habits of comparable customers. You do not need to be a professional to get the most out of Moosend, as a beginner, you’ll do just fine.
What you get:
- Drag and drop editor.
- Unlimited emails to your subscribers.
- Ai-optimized email.
- Responsive and customizable email templates.
- Landing pages to boost lead generation.
- List segmentation to tailor your emails to specific customer groups.
- Real-time Testing, reporting, and analysis to observe your campaign performance.
- It supports integration.
- Advance email automation tools.
- Clean user interface.
- A sender reputation of above 90 percent.
- Free plan: $0 per month, unlimited emails, reporting and analysis, and signup forms.
- Pro plan: $8 per month, free plan plus landing pages, SMTP server, phone support, transactional emails, and up to 5 team members.
- Enterprise: Custom price, SSO & SAML, customer reporting, onboarding and migration, service level agreement, dedicated account manager, and up to 10 team members. Moosend is the best for real-time subject line AI optimization for eCommerce sales.
I trust you now have a glimpse of the best email marketing services and you are ready to pick the one that best suits your business purpose. Always remember that email marketing is a great way to communicate regularly with your customers and reach your greatest potential.